A highly focused and inexpensive guide to writing a research proposal, filling a void long recognized by students undertaking their first substantial research project. Progresses step-by-step through the different parts of a proposal: ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, RELATED RESEARCH, METHODOLOGY, EXPECTATIONS, RESOURCES, CONCLUSION
* Writing Research Proposals, Drew University On-line resources for writers.
* Guide to Writing a Research Proposal, University of Technology, Sydney. (A research proposal is required for admission to the program.)
* Beginners Guide to the Research Proposal, University of Calgary Centre for Advancement of Health.
* The Art of Writing Proposals: Some Candid Suggestions for Applicants to Social Science Research Council Competitions, Adam Przeworski and Frank Salomon.
* The Elements of a Proposal, Frank Pajares, Emory University.
Guide to Writing a Research Proposal for an Engineering PhD